German trade fairs are an excellent opportunity to learn about the latest technologies, keep up to date on market trends, and meet potential business partners. I help tech companies from all around the world to make the most of German industry events and create a greater number of relevant leads.
Why hire me for Trade Shows in Germany?
Attending German trade shows entails a financial commitment, particularly for exhibitors from abroad.
Therefore, it is especially critical for start-ups or smaller businesses lacking extensive marketing budgets to identify the events that best serve their objectives, be it gathering information and identifying potential partners or presenting new products or services and acquiring German customers.
Many technology-driven firms attend the Hannover Messe industry fair year after year, unaware that smaller, more specialized events may be a much better fit for their requirements.
I will support you in making the best choices regarding which trade shows and events to attend yourself (or where to be represented by me) and how to allocate your marketing budget to gain the best results.
How do you support us at German Trade Shows?
Since I frequently travel to technology trade shows to connect with potential customers/partners for my clients, I have developed a deep understanding of who would typically attend which show. So, chances are quite good that I land you
- a high number of appointments or
- send important decision-makers to your booth.
With my experience as a visitor, exhibitor, and professional in the event industry, I’d also be happy to share some tips with your team on how to attract visitors to your booth and get them talking to the right people.
Furthermore, I will support you and your team on-site to get sales conversations started. My know-how in sales and my ability to engage with potential customers will help you attract more qualified leads.
The bottom line:
What do I do? Call it “sales”, “experience”, or “magic” – basically, I got the gift to get relevant decision-makers into your booth and help you initiate targeted sales conversation at trade shows and events in Germany.
How do we get started?
Reference Projects for German Trade Shows Support
- Dutch Electronics Company: Identified and compiled a list of German exhibitors at Hannover Messe 2023 for my client’s sales manager to visit, and additionally, arranged several sales meetings.
- Danish Electronics Company: Initiated contact with pertinent decision-makers, inviting them to visit my client’s booth, providing them with a fundamental overview of their solution, and directing the most suitable leads to their technical sales representatives at both the electronica 2022 and embedded world 2023 events.
- Indian Design Services Provider: Engaged with random trade fair attendees to extend invitations for a product demonstration and facilitate pre-scheduled meetings, organized by me, to explore electronic design and development services at the embedded world 2022 event.
- Munich-based Indian IT-Recruiting Company: Assisted in preparations for the event, encompassing booth construction, visual presentation, and provided on-site sales coaching during DIGITAL FUTUREcongress 2020.
- US Publisher: Assisted in refining pre-show communication and offered valuable insights on best practices and pitfalls to avoid at multiple electronics trade shows in Germany since 2019, shared with their audience.
- US Provider of Concrete and related Equipment Solutions: Engaged with passersby, provided translation services, offered guidance on machine usage, and addressed fundamental inquiries throughout the bauma 2019 event.
- Danish IT Company: Discovered and extended invitations to prospective buyers before and during InnoTrans 2016, offered translation services, and provided responses to basic inquiries.
- Chinese PCB Manufacturer: Identified and extended invitations to potential buyers ahead of and during electronica 2016, offered translation services, and addressed basic inquiries.
- Swedish Manufacturer of Materials and Machines in the Concrete Floor Industry: Engaged in conversations with passersby, provided translation assistance, demonstrated the operation of machines, and responded to basic inquiries at bauma 2016.
- Indian Manufacturer of Components for the Earthmoving Equipment Industry: Facilitated sales meetings for bauma 2016 and offered advice on how to make the most of the visit to the leading industry event in the building and construction sector.
- Indian Publishing Services Provider: Coordinated sales meetings for my client at the Frankfurt Book Fair 2015 to introduce their services and innovative technical solution. I also participated in these meetings and assisted with follow-up activities after the trade show.
I have worked with Andra for over 4 years, she is very easy to work with and continues to exceed our expectations.
Patrick Hopper, President | Publisher, OpenSystems Media (USA)
I would like you to help us in a similar way as you did […]. It worked really well last time, and I am sure we will be able to get in touch with a lot more leads using this approach compared to what we have done in the past.
Thomas Steen Halkier, CEO NeoCortec (Denmark)
Thank you for all your excellent support this week during bauma. Your professional approach to all you do certainly shows positive results, and we greatly appreciate it.
Roger Euliss, VP Business Development (USA)
As a CEO of Supeo Group I had the opportunity and pleasure to work with Miss Andra Riemhofer. She is one of the most serious and dedicated people I have worked with. She was given the task to identify and contact customer prospects in Germany to conduct a market survey preparing our entry into the German market. Her approach was perfect and she took her time understanding not only our products but our “why”. She also assisted us at InnoTrans 2016 where she did a great job representing our company both in German and English. I look forward to working with her again in the future. Miss Riemhofer is the real deal and I gladly give her my best recommendations.
Troels Hanneke, CTO & Founder at Supeo Group (Denmark)
German Trade Shows Support in a Nutshell
Trade shows are an effective means of entering the German market.
We will identify the events that are best suited to your goals. Then I will reach out to potential customers and invite them to meet with you at the trade show.
With my experience in the event industry, I know how to attract relevant trade show visitors to your booth and get you or your team talking to the right people.
Contact me today to learn more about how I can help you succeed at trade shows in Germany.