I help you do business with Germans and achieve results more quickly.
As a new entrant to the German market, you may face some very common pitfalls; the good news is that they can be quite easily avoided! I am speaking typically of information deficits and intercultural misunderstandings.
You should hire me if you want to gain a better understanding of your opportunities in Germany, and you value a local’s help in finding buyers and potential business partners.
Most of my clients are either Nordic technology companies or exporters and business travellers from the UAE and India. However, I like to work with people from all over the world.
Choice of current and completed Projects
Research & Sales Prospecting (Target Market: Germany)
- Research of potential clients for an Indian provider of design services (electronics / embedded systems)
- Market study and competitor analysis for a Nordic company in the fields of production and warehouse logistics
- Research of potential buyers for a Danish electronics company
- Several market researches for a Nordic company dealing with chemical raw materials
- Market study and competitor analysis for a Nordic company in the fields of building and construction (Hochbau)
- Market study for a Nordic wood industry company
- Market research for a convenience-food supplier from Dubai
- Market-research and sales prospecting for a Danish IT-company targeting German railway companies
- Market-research and sales prospecting for a Finnish IT-company
- Business matchmaking for a machine manufacturer from South India
- Business matchmaking and sales prospecting for an Indian EMS company
- Research for an Indian provider of organic cosmetics
- Research for an Indian wholesaler of food ingredients
- Business matchmaking for an Indian provider of welding solutions
- Marketstudy (list of potential buyers) for a Turkish manufacturer of computer peripheral devices
- Market-pre-study for an Indian publisher of spiritual books in regard to Frankfurt Bookfair
- Research for a Chinese book importer
Cold Calling & Follow-up (Target Clients: Decision Makers located in Germany)
- Cold calling and appointment setting for a French cleantech start-up focusing on energy management with the help of Data Science and AI
- Follow-up calls and appointment setting for a Canadian cleantech start-up in the building and construction market
- Cold calling and appointment setting for a Danish tech company (Wireless, IIoT)
- Appointment setting for an Irish language exchange programme provider
- Appointment setting for an Indian trade fair organiser
- Business development for a printer from Dubai
- Market research and appointment setting for an Indian manufacturer of spare parts in regards to his visit to a major German trade fair
Face2Face-Meetings (Location: Germany)
- Trade fair support during bauma for a Swedish and a U.S. exhibitor dealing with concrete flooring machines
- Trade fair support for a PCB-manufacturer from Hong Kong at electronica
- Trade fair support at InnoTrans for a Danish IT-company targeting German railway companies
- Trade fair support for an Indian publishing outsourcing provider during Frankfurt Bookfair (Frankfurter Buchmesse)
Business Meeting & Negotiation Support
- Tradeshow-support (how to plan, invite prospects, etc.) plus on-site for an Indian entrepreneur living and working in Germany
- Marketing support (adapting sales materials to the local market) for a U.S.-publisher
- Business meeting support for a Finnish university – helping overcome language gaps and explaining cultural differences
- Coaching of an Indian top-executive in regard to his communication with a relevant prospect in Germany
- Sales support for an Indian textile manufacturer incl. hand-holding during a business trip to Germany
Intercultural Training & Consulting (both in person and online)
- Seminar Interkulturelle Kompetenz für Beruf und Karriere for a German private university (Bachelor-students)
- Workshop Survival Training – Doing Business with Germans for a consultancy in India.
- Workshop Survival Training – Doing Business with Germans plus executive coaching for an event organizer in Great Britain.
- Workshop Intercultural Competencies for Culturally Diverse Work Teams for an Indo-German team at a German Hidden Champion
- Seminars on intercultural communication and cooperation for academic job seekers in Munich
- Intercultural workshop (Indo-German, design and conduction, 2 days) for a German trade show company
- Guest-speaker during a conference at the Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, Manesar
- Pro-bono seminars for refugees in Munich
Business Plan & Execution Support
- Consulting for a Brazilian distributor of test and measurement equipment
- Supporting a Spanish printer in headhunting for a German sales representative
- Supporting a British electronics company in headhunting for a German sales representative
- Developing a market entry strategy plus hands-on support for an Indian publishing service provider
- Sales support for a French IT-company targeting the pharmaceutical industry in Germany
- Pre-Study on how to possibly enter the German market for an Indian Start-up selling handicraft
How to get started?
First want to get a better Idea of who I am, and how I work?
Doing Business in Germany: A Concise Guide to Understanding Germans and Their Business Practices is my latest publication targeting business owners and executives who want to increase their presence in this market.
The focus of the book is to help readers understand how certain concepts and values influence the way Germans like to do business.