With my German Market Research & Consulting Services, I help tech companies worldwide understand the German market, identify B2B opportunities, and find suitable buyers.
Why hire me for German Market Research?
Many foreign companies make a lot of mistakes when entering the German market because they don’t understand it well. They may wrongly assume that the German market is like their home country or any other market they know. This can quickly lead to wasted time, loss of money, and missed opportunities.
I will help you to first understand the German market. You will avoid costly pitfalls and find market opportunities you might not even have thought of.
What does a German Market Study look like?
When we work together, I will make myself familiar with your offering and how you like to do business. Then I will conduct extensive primary and secondary research to thoroughly understand the market environment for your products and services.
This German market research typically includes an analysis of the following:
- Market structure (size, key players, business associations, relevant trade shows to meet potential buyers, industry clusters to visit during your next business trip to Germany)
- Industry trends (What is driving the business? What is the competition doing?)
- Potential selling points for your products or services (sales hypotheses)
- Cultural peculiarities (How does the business culture in Germany differ from how business is done in your country? How to adapt your sales strategy, your sales pitch, and marketing materials accordingly).
I start my German market study with desk research, which includes going through:
- German-language industry reports,
- financial statements (annual reports),
- interviews with thought leaders and industry experts
- discussion forums,
- and many other sources.
But that’s not all. I also draw on my extensive personal network of people working in tech-related fields and get in touch with key professionals in the perused industry to seek their advice.
The bottom line
My German market research yields initial indications of specific business opportunities, adding to your sales pipeline (e.g., companies or individuals that can be approached). I will also provide valuable insights into how sales and marketing materials should be adapted to the German market.
The deliverable for this service is a structured 40-80-page report that includes a detailed list of sources (references) and, depending on your specific requirements, step-by-step guidance for successfully entering the German market.
How do we get started?
Reference Projects for German Market Research & Consulting
- MedTech Company: Assisting a MedTech firm in understanding a specific target industry, developing sales hypotheses, and identifying relevant companies for potential projects.
- Nordic Production and Warehouse Logistics Company: Conducting a market study and competitor analysis (IoT for materials management).
- Nordic Wireless Connectivity Solutions Provider: Conducting market research in preparation for a major industry trade show in Germany.
- Finnish Chemical Raw Materials Company: Conducting various research projects related to chemical raw materials.
- Finnish Building and Construction Company: Conducting market studies and competitor analysis in the fields of building and construction.
- Private University: Researching the private university sector in Germany for an international business school.
- European Medical School: Conducting a market analysis including competitive landscape and legal requirements for launching a new program.
- Finnish Wood Industry Company: Exploring opportunities for market entry into the German market.
- Convenience-Food Supplier from UAE: Identifying market opportunities in Germany.
- Danish IT Company: Conducting market research for targeting German railway companies.
- Finnish IT Company: Providing market research services to understand the health and fitness sector in Germany.
- Indian Publishing Service Provider: Developing a market entry strategy for Germany and offering hands-on support.
Andra has conducted the assigned project in an amazing way.
I am very impressed and surprised about the high quality as well as the speed.
Clearly the best research work I have ever witnessed here at elance [now: Upwork]. Quick. Great results. Perfect English. Excellent communication. Far above anyone else that I have hired for research work.
As a CEO of Supeo Group I had the opportunity and pleasure to work with Miss Andra Riemhofer. She is one of the most serious and dedicated people I have worked with. She was given the task to identify and contact customer prospects in Germany to conduct a market survey preparing our entry into the German market. Her approach was perfect and she took her time understanding not only our products but our “why”. She also assisted us at InnoTrans 2016 where she did a great job representing our company both in German and English. I look forward to working with her again in the future. Miss Riemhofer is the real deal and I gladly give her my best recommendations.
Troels Hanneke, CTO & Founder at Supeo Group (Denmark)
We consider you a key part of our team. Your insights and suggestions have helped us get a better understanding of how business functions in Germany and in building better business relations there.
Business Relations Associate (India)
German Market Research & Consulting in a Nutshell
I help you truly understand and successfully enter the German market.
We will look at:
- the structure of the market,
- who the main players are,
- the trends in the industry,
- any potential barriers,
- the best ways to sell your products or services,
- which trade shows and events to attend,
- how the business culture is different, and
- how to adapt your sales pitch.
I’ll research all this by looking at industry reports, financial statements, and other data. I’ll also talk to people in the industry and use my network of contacts to get in touch with key professionals.
My report summarizes my findings and includes recommendations for how you can enter the German market.
Contact me today to learn more about how I can help you gain a foothold in the German market.