With my Sales & Business Development Services, I provide tech companies worldwide with hand-picked B2B Leads and set up initial meetings with potential buyers, business partners, or resellers.
Why hire me for Sales & Business Development in Germany?
My clients typically have one of these two goals:
- introducing products or services to key decision-makers
- finding resellers to distribute products in Germany
Many have already tried to get a foothold in the German market. Some have not succeeded; others have won one or two reference projects but need to expand their presence in this generally attractive region.
To fully develop your business in the German market, I will identify the most promising leads for you and arrange for the first sales meetings.
What does Sales & Business Development include?
After a profound German market study to determine how you will be successful in Germany, I research and compile a list of potential buyers and business partners for you.
These B2B Lead Lists are
- and refined with insights and suggestions
that help your sales team get a foot in the door.
In most cases, however, my clients let me take the next steps. I will then handle the Cold Calling and arrange initial sales meetings.
Depending on your long-term ambitions in the German market, I also connect you with multipliers at local industry associations or trade journals.
What do B2B Lead Lists look like?
When researching your target audience and identifying potential buyers, business partners, or resellers, my nuanced approach goes far beyond simply downloading contact lists from industry directories or doing some basic keyword searches. I always keep your business model and core competencies in mind to make sure that I present only companies that are most likely a great fit.
I carefully select the accounts from a variety of sources, many of which are difficult to find or only available in German. I then peruse every single account to either confirm it’s presumably a good fit or to let you know what could be potential dealbreakers.
The bottom line:
By providing you with a well-curated and prioritized list of leads, I can help you focus your sales efforts on the companies that are most likely to be interested in what you have to offer. This will save you time and money, helping you achieve your sales targets.
How do you do Cold Calling?
Of course, I am happy to contact the shortlisted accounts on your behalf, either by phone, email or at trade shows.
I present myself as an independent consultant, not a sales representative, and navigate my way to the decision-makers. My goal is to schedule a first meeting so that you or your sales team get an opportunity to pitch a potential cooperation.
The bottom line:
Calling from my local (German) number and speaking fluent German, even in several dialects, aids me in reaching the individuals I intend to speak with. Since I am not perceived as a sales representative, decision-makers are, in most cases, quite receptive to speaking with me.
The fact that I will be joining a first call and assisting in overcoming any potential language barriers frequently makes them even more inclined to agree to a meeting with you.
How do you conduct Initial Sales Meetings?
In initial sales meetings, I introduce the parties, assist in establishing rapport, and set the tone for a successful sales or business conversation.
Although most German businesspeople are conversant in English, there are frequent situations in these meetings where my assistance with language translation is required. I am also attentive to ensuring that cultural differences in communication do not lead to misunderstandings.
The bottom line:
The knowledge I usually gain during these initial sales meetings helps me to perfect my sales pitch when arranging more meetings with other accounts. At the same time, you will benefit from my guidance and insights so that you will soon be able to conduct subsequent meetings with potential German buyers without my help. Be assured though that I will stay in the process as long as needed!
How do we get started?
Reference Projects for Sales & Business Development in Germany
- Indian Design Services Provider: Researching potential clients in Germany for an Indian company specializing in electronics and embedded systems design.
- French CleanTech Start-Up: Identifying manufacturers in the German process industry for a French CleanTech start-up focused on energy management using Data Science and AI.
- Injection Moulding Company: Identifying clients in Germany for a company with production facilities in Europe and North Africa.
- European Provider of Wireless Connectivity Solutions: Discovering and approaching additional re-sellers and (distribution) partners in Germany on behalf of a company specializing in IoT and M2M solutions.
- Danish Electronics Company: Researching potential buyers for IoT solutions in the German Smart Home sector.
- South Indian Machine Manufacturer: Building a client list for the machine manufacturing company looking at selling their products in Germany.
- Indian EMS Company: Identifying potential clients in Germany.
- Chinese Book Importer: Researching potential suppliers from Germany.
- Turkish Computer Peripheral Device Manufacturer: Conducting a market study to list potential buyers.
- French Software Company: Evaluating a lead list targeting the pharmaceutical industry in Germany, updating the list, and shortlisting potential opportunities.
- Tech Start-up from Israel: Finding potential clients in industries that manufacture complex parts and products in Germany and arrange for meetings to introduce an AI-based visual inspection system.
- Canadian CleanTech Start-up: Finding and approaching concrete producers in the DACH region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and fix meetings to introduce a novel carbon removal technology.
Andra is an exceptional individual. A true professional with an unwavering passion for her work. What amazed me most about her was her ability to acquire substantial knowledge about the injection molding process in such a short amount of time to give her best service to our Company.
I met her personally two times. Last week, I had the opportunity of a business trip to Germany, and it was truly remarkable to spend my business tour with her. Her connections and ability to network are simply remarkable. I cannot stress enough how much she contributed to expanding my horizons in the plastic industry.
Without any doubt, I wholeheartedly recommend Andra for any challenge that comes her way. Her drive and determination ensure that she will excel in whatever she sets her mind to.
So, if you ever have the opportunity to work with Andra, don’t hesitate. I guarantee you will not be disappointed. Andra is a shining example of professionalism and expertise.
Kenneth Caruana, Managing Director at Thermoplastics Ltd (Malta)
Sales & Business Development in a Nutshell
After doing profound market research to determine the best way to succeed in Germany, I compile a list of potential buyers or business partners for you.
These B2B Lead lists are extremely well-researched and include deeper insights and suggestions that help your sales team get in touch with potential customers.
In most cases, I also handle the cold calling and set up initial sales meetings.
Contact me today to learn more about how I can help you get relevant B2B Leads in Germany.