Let me help you research your target market and identify relevant decision-makers
Very often, there is no need to hire an expensive market research company to gain some (initial) business in Germany. Let me help you research your target groups and identify relevant decision-makers.
When I conduct a market research for Germany, I do much more than download address lists from industry directories: The accounts I research are hand-selected, and I am referring to several sources that are – very often – hard to find or only available in German. What you get is a prioritized and commented lead list. I want you to focus on potential leads rather than impress you with an endless list of semi-relevant companies.
My market research will also help you to further develop or improve your sales strategy for Germany and to adapt your sales collaterals to suit local preferences.
Market research reference projects
- Finding clients in Germany for an injection moulding company with production facilities in Europe (HQ) and North Africa.
- Market research for a European provider of wireless connectivity solutions (IoT, M2M) with the aim of finding additional re-sellers and (distribution) partners in Germany.
- Market research in the run-up to a major German industry trade show for a Nordic provider of wireless connectivity solutions (IoT, Smart Home).
- Research of potential clients in Germany for an Indian provider of design services (electronics / embedded systems).
- Finding manufacturers in the German process industry for a French cleantech start-up focusing on energy management with the help of Data Science and AI.
- Market study and competitor analysis for a Nordic company in the fields of production and warehouse logistics.
- Research of potential buyers in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland for a Danish electronics company.
- Several research projects for a Nordic company dealing with chemical raw materials.
- Market study and competitor analysis for a Nordic company in the fields of building and construction (Hochbau).
- Research into the private university sector in Germany for an international private university.
- Market analysis for a European Medical School.
- German market analysis for a Nordic wood industry company trying to get a foothold in the German market.
- Finding market opportunities for a convenience-food supplier from Dubai into the market potential in Germany.
- Market research for a Danish IT company targeting German railway companies.
- Market research for a Finnish IT company.
- Building a client list for a machine manufacturer from South India.
- Finding potential clients in Germany for an Indian EMS company.
- Finding potential suppliers from Germany for a Chinese book importer.
- Market study (list of potential buyers) for a Turkish manufacturer of computer peripheral devices.
- Developing a market entry strategy for Germany plus hands-on support for an Indian publishing service provider.
- Evaluating a lead list built by a French IT company targeting the pharmaceutical industry in Germany. Aim was to update the list and shortlist potential opportunities.
Market research client feedback
Andra has conducted the assigned project in an amazing way.
I am very impressed and surprised about the high quality as well as the speed.
Clearly the best research work I have ever witnessed here at elance [now: Upwork]. Quick. Great results. Perfect English. Excellent communication. Far above anyone else that I have hired for research work.
As a CEO of Supeo Group I had the opportunity and pleasure to work with Miss Andra Riemhofer. She is one of the most serious and dedicated people I have worked with. She was given the task to identify and contact customer prospects in Germany to conduct a market survey preparing our entry into the German market. Her approach was perfect and she took her time understanding not only our products but our “why”. She also assisted us at InnoTrans 2016 where she did a great job representing our company both in German and English. I look forward to working with her again in the future. Miss Riemhofer is the real deal and I gladly give her my best recommendations.
Troels Hanneke, CTO & Founder at Supeo Group (Denmark)
We consider you a key part of our team. Your insights and suggestions have helped us get a better understanding of how business functions in Germany and in building better business relations there.
Business Relations Associate (India)
How to get started?
Simply get in touch to request more information or schedule a short call: hello[at]andra-ibf.com. Don’t forget to briefly describe who you are, what is your experience in the German market, and what you want to achieve.
Let me help you research your target market and identify relevant decision-makers.
Let me introduce you to the right people and set up initial meetings with potential buyers.
Trade Show Support
Let me help you create a greater number of relevant leads during trade shows..