Leave it to me to approach your target clients in Germany. I am happy to introduce your company to German buyers and to arrange for some meetings
On your behalf, I approach potential buyers and business partners in Germany and try set up an initial meeting or online-call with you.
My clients often also find it useful to let me participate in these meetings in order to help them build rapport with their German target clients. It helps them find out more quickly if there is a business fit and to initiate a pilot project in the German market.
Business development reference projects
- Appointment-setting for a European provider of wireless connectivity solutions (IoT, M2M). Aim was talking to German re-sellers and (distribution) partners in Germany.
- Getting appointments in Germany for an injection moulding company with production facilities in Europe (HQ) and North Africa.
- Cold calling and getting appointments with German manufacturers for a French cleantech start-up focusing on energy management with the help of Data Science and AI.
- Follow-up calls and appointment setting for a Canadian cleantech start-up targeting the German building and construction industry.
- Cold calling and appointment setting for a Danish tech company (Wireless, IIoT).
- Appointment-setting with German decision makers for an Indian provider of design services (electronics / embedded systems) in the run up to a major industry trade fair in Germany.
- Appointment setting for an Israeli start-up providing fully automated visual inspection solutions in the run-up to a major German industry show.
- Getting pilot projects in Germany for a printer from Dubai.
- Sales prospecting for a Danish IT-company targeting German railway companies.
- Sales prospecting for a Finnish IT-company targeting German start-ups.
- Approaching potential clients from Germany for an Indian EMS company.
- Cold calling on behalf of an Indian provider of welding solutions.
- Appointment setting for a Chinese book importer in the run up to a major international trade fair.
- Follow-up calls for a U.S.-publisher selling ad-space in advance to a major German trade show.
Business development client feedback
As a CEO of Supeo Group I had the opportunity and pleasure to work with Miss Andra Riemhofer. She is one of the most serious and dedicated people I have worked with. She was given the task to identify and contact customer prospects in Germany to conduct a market survey preparing our entry into the German market. Her approach was perfect and she took her time understanding not only our products but our “why”. She also assisted us at InnoTrans 2016 where she did a great job representing our company both in German and English. I look forward to working with her again in the future. Miss Riemhofer is the real deal and I gladly give her my best recommendations.
Troels Hanneke, CTO & Founder at Supeo Group (Denmark)
I have worked with Andra for over 4 years, she is very easy to work with and continues to exceed our expectations.
Patrick Hopper, President | Publisher, OpenSystems Media (USA)
How to get started?
Simply get in touch to request more information or schedule a short call: hello[at]andra-ibf.com. Don’t forget to briefly describe who you are, what is your experience in the German market, and what you want to achieve.
Let me help you research your target market and identify relevant decision-makers.
Let me introduce you to the right people and set up initial meetings with potential buyers.
Trade Show Support
Let me help you create a greater number of relevant leads during trade shows.